The powerful yet intuitive app gives you full control of your experiments from anywhere and accelerates every step of your PCR research. Shortening time between getting started and obtaining great results.
Access and control your Minicube PCR with the intuitive iPad app. From the powerful and user friendly interface, you can easily plan and setup protocols, control multiple devices at the same time – and even allow colleagues control of the same Minicube PCR from their apps.
The app works both online and off, and connects to your Minicube PCR via wifi or Bluetooth, allowing you full flexibility.
- Plan and organize your experiments on iPad – even from outside the lab
- Control multiple machines in parallel
- Share devices with your peers even at run time
- Allow multiple users control of different tubes on the same machine
- Easy setup via Bluetooth proximity sensing
- Open source software available if you want more advanced functionality
The Minicube PCR has the ability to work as a router (without internet connection). If you have a wifi network in the lab you can easily connect both the Minicube machine and your Minicube App to the lab network.
For Bioinformatics users and molecular biologists skilled in programming it is worth noting that the communication between the Minicube App and the Minicube PCR is via a HTTP protocol called RESTful. There exist an Open-Source community writing apps on Linux and Android for the Minicube PCR. Not officially supported by GNAcode but our engineers do provide code examples.