• The libraries consist of over 2,500 small molecules with validated biological and pharmacological activities. The solubility, purity and stability of the compounds are also proved. Safety and effectiveness of the compounds has been demonstrated by literature, preclinical and clinical research, and many compounds are FDA-approved.
• The collections of unique small molecules, which include inhibitors, antagonists and agonists. These compounds focused on hundreds of targets that are part of more than 20 signaling pathways or research areas, which include DNA Damage/DNA Repair, Cell Cycle/Checkpoint, JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway, MAPK Signaling Pathway, GPCR/G protein, Angiogenesis, Immunology/Inflammation, Endocrinology and Hormones, Cancer Biology, Metabolism, Stem Cell, etc.
• We also provide customized bioactive screening libraries that allow you to choose the compounds, the sizes, the quantities, the format (powder or solution) and plate map you want in the library.
|FDA-approved Drug Library
L1021 1496 FDA-approved drugs.
|Bioactive Compound Library
L1022 3317 bioactive compounds.
|Anti-cancer Compound Library
L1023 1164 anti-cancer compounds.
|Kinase Inhibitor Library
L024 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
|GPCR Compound Library
L1025 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
|Neuronal Signaling Library
L1026 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
|Anti-infection Compound Library
L1027 367 anti-infection small molecules for anti-infection reasearch.
|Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Library
L1028 270 tyrosine kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
|Epigenetics Compound Library
L1029 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
|Ion Channel Compound Library
L1030 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
|Autophagy Compound Library
L1031 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
L1032 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
|DNA Damage/DNA Repair Library
L1033 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
|PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound Library
L1034 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
|Protease Inhibitor Library
L1035 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
|Apoptosis Compound Library
L1036 166 apoptosis-related compounds for apoptosis research.
|Cell Cycle Library
L1037 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
|Histone Modification Library
L1038 143 histone modification-related compounds for histone research.
|Natural Product Library
L1039 550 natural products for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
|Stem Cell Compound Library
L1040 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
|JAK/STAT Compound Library
L1041 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
L1042 295 small molecule compounds for immunology/inflammation research.
|MAPK Inhibitor Library
L1043 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.
|NF-κB Signaling Library
L1044 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
|TGF-beta/Smad Compound Library
L1045 60 TGF-beta/Smad inhibitors for TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway research.
|Anti-diabetic Compound Library
L1046 29 anti-diabetic small molecule compounds for diabetes research.
L1047 18 small molecule compounds for angiogenesis research.
L1048 1983 inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• Cost-effective and competitive price to save your findings.
• Potent, selective and cell-permeable in inhibiting or activating target molecules.
• Diverse in chemical structure and route of administration (oral/i.m/i.v injection etc.).
• Detailed files describing potency, selectivity and applications etc.
• Supported by published data from top peer-reviewed journals.
• Guaranteed high quality with NMR and HPLC validation.