CellCover is the only reagent that allows parallel storage of proteins, RNA, and DNA in their cellular context.
- Maintain cellular shape integrity without chemical crosslinking.
- Protect DNA, RNA and proteins, protein expression and gene expression status.
- Instant stabilization in one fast step.
- Compatible with staining (in CellCover).
- Non-toxic, ready to use solution.
- For use in human and animal cells and solid tissues, including tumors and cultured cells (adherent, suspension, spheroids).
- Truly representative molecules for genomic analysis, transcriptome analysis, and proteomic analysis.
- Virtually all downstream applications are compatible with cell fixation using CellCover, including single cell RNA sequencing, NGS, protein sequencing, and more.
Cells Treated with CellCover Maintain Their Native State.
Please scroll down for more information on how to use CellCover.