Utilizing a single-use, fully-assembled design, NanoSizer™ extrusion cartridges provide a clean, easy-to-use and quick platform for extruding up to hundreds of litres of solutions and formulations.
NanoSizer™ technology delivers significant advantages over other commercially available extrusion platforms:
• Faster and Easier: The fully-assembled design reduces hands-on time, from around 45-60 minutes to as little as 2 minutes
• Consistently sized liposome preps: Each NanoSizer™ extruder contains a single clean track etched polycarbonate membrane. A range of pore-sizes are available: 50 nm, 100 nm, 200 nm, 400 nm, 800 nm, 1 µm, 2 µm, 5 µm, 1 µm
• Contamination-free: Single-use, fully-assembled NanoSizer™ extruders are contamination-free, with no need for cleaning harsh biological materials and molecules. NanoSizer™ Sterile extruders are sterile-packed, eliminating the need for autoclaving or further preparation – just open the sealed sterile kit and start extruding!
• Manual or Automated Processing: Automate the entire process of liposome extrusion, permitting processing litres (NanoSizer™ AUTO I) to hundreds of litres (NanoSizer™ AUTO Plus).
• Cost-effective: The low dead-volume and leak-proof character of these extruders greatly reduce the loss of precious lipid or other nano- or micro- particle solutions.