- Rapid and Simple: Complete in 90 minutes. No expensive equipment required
- Accurate: Reproducible results with low intra & inter assay variability
- Highly Sensitive and Specific
- Versatile: Serum, plasma, urine, cell culture samples, and other biological fluid.
- Convenient: No special handling or disposal required
An antibody, also known as an immunoglobulin (Ig), is a large protein used by the immune system to neutralize pathogens such as pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Isotype controls are used as negative controls to measure the level of non-specific background signal compared to the specific antibody signal. They can also be used to estimate the level of immunoglobins prior to antibody purification. These ELISA kits offer a simple and cost-effective method to detect and quantify many types of immunoglobins in various biological samples within 90 minutes.