AAT Bioquest, Inc. develops and manufactures bioanalytical research reagents and kits for scientists engaged in life sciences research, diagnostic research and development, and drug discovery.
The product range focuses on the area of photometric detection including absorption, fluorescence and luminescence technologies, assisting scientists and biomedical researchers to gain a better understanding of biochemistry, immunology, cell biology and molecular biology based research. AAT Bioquest is continuously expanding its portfolio which can be grouped into several product ranges:
Reactive fluorescent and luminescent probes, biotins and tag enzymes used for labelling small drug molecules and biopolymers, e.g, proteins, nucleic acids and carbohydrates.
Fluorescent and luminescent probes for detecting proteins, nucleic acids and live cells.
Novel fluorescent and luminescent probes for detecting various enzymes and in particular, hydrolytic and redox enzymes.
Reagents for signal transduction research.
Physiological and neurological probes, e.g., calcium indicators and membrane potential probes.
- Amplite™enzyme-based detection platform, optimised for measuring horseradish peroxidase (HRP), alkaline phosphatase, luciferase, beta-galactosidase, lactamase, protein kinases, protein phosphatases, phosphodiesterases, proteases, cytochrome P450, histone deacetylase (HDAC) and cell signalling molecules such as NAD/NADH, NADP/NADPH, IP3, cAMP and cGMP etc.
- Cell Explorer™ cell labelling kits, a complete set of tools for tracking live cells.
- Cell Navigator™ cell staining kits, a complete set of tools for selectively labelling subcellular structures of live, fixed and dead cells.
- Cell Meter™ cellular functional assay kits, a complete set of tools for functional analysis of cellular events.
- FP Fluor™ superior fluorescent labelling dyes, optimised for developing fluorescence polarisation-based assays.
- iFluor™ superior fluorescent labelling dyes, optimised for labelling proteins and nucleic acids.
- NIR Fluor™ superior fluorescent labelling dyes, optimised for in vivo imaging.
- PhosphoWorks™ detection platform; a set of tools for detection of ATP, ADP, AMP, phosphate, pyrophosphate, phosphoproteins and phosphopeptides.
- Prolite™ protein detection platform; a sensitive and robust tool for detection of proteins in solutions and solid surfaces (such as gels and membranes).
- Quest View™ colourimetric protease platform; a sensitive and robust tool for detection of diagnostic protease and glycosidase biomarkers in rapid tests.
- ReadiView Biotin™ labelling platform, a robust tool for biotinylation.
- RatioWorks™ superior cellular dyes; a sensitive and robust tool for ratio imaging of live cells.
- Screen Quest™ assay kits, a set of HTS-ready tools for high throughput screening of biochemical and cellular targets such as protein kinases, proteases, HDAC, cell apoptosis and cytoxicity, GPCR, ion channels, ADME/metabolism and transporters.
- Tide Fluor™ superior fluorescent labelling dyes, optimised for labelling nucleotides and peptides.
- Tide Quencher™ non-fluorescent labelling dyes, optimised for labelling FRET nucleotides and peptide.
- TR Fluor™superior fluorescent labelling dyes, optimised for developing time-resolved fluorescence-based assays.